Sun, eulogized by the author of the Lal Kitab
as Vishnu, the lord of presentation, is the father
of our solar system, around which all planets
resolve. The power of light in the sky, the
temperature of the earth, the power of
presentation and progress are represented by the
sun. His presence means the "day" and
absence means the "night". The soul in
human body and the power of rendering bodily
services to others have also been referred to the
Sun - a royal planet of power, authority and
Sun provides good results if placed in houses 1 to
5,8,9,11 and 12. The 6th, 7th, and 10th are bad
houses for the Sun. The Moon, the Jupiter and the
Mars are the planets friendly to the Sun, where
the Saturn, Venus, Rahu and Ketu are enemies. The
first is the Puccka Ghar, the permanent house and
the house of exaltation of the Sun, whereas the
7th house is in the house of debilitation. The
Mars in the 6th and Ketu in the 1st house make the
Sun produce results of an exalted planet. If the
Sun is exalted or placed in an auspicious house of
a person's horoscope he is bound to rise higher
and higher in power and position. If obstacles are
created against him by a person that person is
bound to meet his doom. Much better results are
proposed if the Sun is in conjunction with
Sun gives adverse effects on the things associated
with the house in which he is placed. Consequently
in the Ist house he will create health problems
for the native. In the 2nd house he will affect
the family and its comforts absolutely adversely.
sun in the 6th house will not prove good for the
sisters and daughters of the native. In the 7th he
will face obstacles in the comforts of the wife.
The Sun of the 8th house will save the native from
death in critical situations.
sun of the 9th house will destroy the comforts of
the forefathers and perhaps deprive the native of
their properties. In the 10th, the sun will affect
the father adversely. The sun in the 11th
increases and multiplies the income of the native
manifold, if he does not augment the power of
Saturn by consumption of liquor, meat and eggs.
The Sun in the 12th house destroys the comforts of
the night hour sleep of the native.
Sun will not be able to harm Venus when sun is
being expected by Saturn because Saturn and Venus
are great friends. On the contrary, if Saturn is
being expected by Sun, then the Sun will not be
afraid of Saturn and he will destroy the Venus as
both are natural enemies in the house where he is
effects of the Sun in both the situations in
different houses are as below :
in 1st House
(1) The native will be fond of constructing
religious buildings and digging of wells for
public purposes. He will have permanent source of livelihood-
more from the government. Money earned from honest
sources will keep multiplying. He will believe
only his eyes, not in ears.
The native's father may die in early childhood.
Having sex in the day time will make the wife
constantly ill and have infection of tuberculosis
if Venus is placed in the 7th house. Malefic sun
in the 1st house and Mars in the 5th house will
cause the death of sons, one after the other.
Similarly, the malefic Sun in the 1st house and
Saturn in the 8th house will cause the death of
wives, one after the other. If there is no planet
in the 7th house the marriage before 24th year
will prove lucky for the native, otherwise the
24th year of the native would prove highly
disastrous for him
(1) Marry before 24th year of life.
(2) Don't have sex with wife during the day time.
(3) Install a hand pump for water in your
(4) Construct small dark room in the left side at
the end of your house.
(5) Either of the spouse must stop eating "GUR"
in 2nd house
(1) The native will be self-dependent, skilled in
handiwork and would prove highly helpful to
parents, maternal uncles, sisters, daughters
(2) The Sun in the 2nd will become more auspicious
if the Moon is placed
in the 6th house.
(3) Ketu in the 8th house will make the native
(4) Rahu in the 9th house makes the native a
renowned artist or
(5) Ketu in the 9th house makes him a great
(6) Mars in the 9th house makes him fashionable.
(7) The generous nature of the native would put an
end to growing
(1) The Sun will affect very adversely the things
associated with the
planets inimical to the Sun i.e., wife, wealth,
widows, cows, taste,
mother etc. Disputes regarding wealth
property and wife will
spoil the native.
(2) Never accept donations if the Moon is placed
in the 8th house and
the Sun in the 2nd house
is not auspicious; otherwise the native will
be destroyed altogether.
(3) The Sun in the 2nd house, Mars in the 1st and
Moon in the 12th
house make the native's
condition critical and pathetic in every
(4) Mars in the 8th house makes the native
extremely greedy if the Sun
in the 2nd house is
(1) Donate coconut, mustard oil and almonds to
religious places of
(2) Manage to avoid disputes involving wealth,
property and ladies.
(3) Avoid accepting donations, specially rice,
silver and milk.
in 3rd House
(1) The native will be rich, self-dependant and
having younger brothers.
(2) He will be blessed with divine grace and will
intellectual by pursuits.
(3) He will be interested in astrology and
(1) If the Sun is not auspicious in the 3rd house
and the Moon is also
not auspicious in the
horoscope, there will be daylight robbery or
theft in the native's
(2) If the 9th house is afflicted, the forefathers
would have been poor.
If the 1st house is
afflicted, the neighbours of the native will be
(1) Obtain blessings of the mother by keeping her
(2) Serve others with rice or milk.
(3) Practice good conduct and avoid evil deeds.
in 4th House
(1) The native will be wise, kind and a good
administrator. He will have
constant source of
income. He will leave a legacy of great riches for
his off springs after
(2) If the Moon is with the Sun in the 4th house,
the native will earn
great profit through
certain new researches.
(3) The Mercury in the 10th or 4th house will make
such a native a
(4) If Jupiter is also with the Sun in the 4th
house, the native will make
good profits through gold
and silver trade.
(1) The native becomes greedy, inclined to commit
theft and likes to
harm others. This
tendency ultimately produces very bad results.
(2) If the Saturn is placed in the 7th house he
becomes victimised by
(3) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th house
and mars is placed in the
10th house, the native's
eye will become seriously defective, but his
fortunes will not
(4) The native will become impotent if the Sun in
the 4th is inauspicious
and the Moon is placed in
the 1st or 2nd house, the Venus is in the
5th and Saturn is in the
(1) Distribute alms and food to the needy people.
(2) Do not take up business associated with iron
(3) Business associated with gold, silver, cloth
will give very good
in 5th house
(1) The progress and prosperity of family and
children will be assured. If
the Mars is placed in the
1st or 8th house and Rahu, Ketu, Saturn
are placed in 9th and
12th houses, the native will lead king's life.
(2) If in 5th house placed with any planet
inimical to sun, the native
will be bestowed hour by
the government everywhere.
(3) If Jupiter is placed in 9th or 12th house, the
enemies will be
destroyed, but this
position will not be good for children of the
(1) If the Sun in the 5th is inauspicious and
Jupiter is in 10th, the wife
of the native will die
and wives in subsequent marriages will also die
(2) If the sun in the 5th house is inauspicious
and Saturn is placed in
3rd, sons of the native
(1) Do not delay in having a child.
(2) Build your kitchen in the eastern portion of
(3) Drop a lit the quantity of mustard oil on the
ground continuously for
in 6th House
(1) Native will be lucky, prone to anger, will
have beautiful spouse and
will benefit from that
(2) If Sun is in the 6th house and Moon, Mars and
Jupiter in the 2nd
tradition will be beneficial.
(3) If sun is in 6th house and Ketu in 1st or 7th
house then the native
will have a son and after
the 48th year great fortune will follow.
(1) The native's son and maternal family will face
bad times. Will also
affect native health
(2) If there is a no planet in the 2nd house, the
native will get a
government job in the
22nd year of his life.
(3) If Mars is placed in the 10th house the
native's sons will die one
after the other.
(4) Mercury in the 12th house causes high blood
(1) Ancestral customs and ritu also should be
strictly followed; otherwise
the family progress and
happiness will be destroyed.
(2) Underground furnaces should not be constructed
with in the
premises of the house.
(3) After taking dinner blow off the fire of the
kitchen stove by
sprinkling milk over it.
(4) Always keep Gangajal in the premises of your
(5) Offer wheat or Gur to monkeys.
in 7th House
(1) If Jupiter, Mars or Moon are placed in the 2nd
house, the native will
ministerial position in the government.
(2) If the Mercury is exalted or Mercury in the
5th or 7th house is
expected by Mars, the
native will have unending sources of income.
(1) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th house
and Jupiter, Venus or any
malefic planet is placed
in the 11th house and Mercury is malefic in
any other house, the
native will encounter the death of several
members of his family
together. Obstacles from the government
diseases like tuberclosis
and asthma will vicitimise the native.
Incidents of fire,
embalmment and other family troubles will madden
the native who may go to
the extent of becoming a recluse or
(2) Malefic Sun in the 7th and Mars or Saturn in
the 2nd or 12th house
and Moon in the 1st house
cause leprosy or leucoderma.
(1) Lessen the amount of salt intake.
(2) Start any work after taking a little sweet
(3) Offer a little piece of your chapati to the
fire of the kitchen before
taking your meals.
(4) Serving and rearing up a black cow or a cow
without horns, but
make sure that the cow is
in 8th House
(1) Government favours will accrue from the 22nd
year of life.
(2) Here the Sun makes the native truthful,
saintly and king like. Nobody
would be able to harm
(1) Mercury in the 2nd house will create economic
(2) Native will be short tempered, impatient &
will have ill health.
(1) Never keep a white cloth in the house.
(2) Never live in the house facing south.
(3) Always eat something sweet and drink water
before starting any
(4) Throw copper coins in a burning pyre (Chita)
(5) Throw Gur (jaggery) in running water.
in 9th House
(1) Native will be lucky, good natured will have
good family life and will
always help others.
(2) If Mercury is in the 5th house, the native
will have fortune after 34
(1) Native will be evil and troubled by his
(2) Disfavour from government and loss of
(1) Never accept articles of silver as gifts or
donation. Donate silver
(2) Ancestral pots and utensils of brass must be
used and not sold.
(3) Avoid extreme anger and extreme softness.
in 10th House
(1) Benefits and favours from government, good
health and financially
(2) The native will get a government job and
comforts of vehicles and
(3) The native will always be suspicious about
(1) If the Sun is in the 4th house, the native's
father will die in his
(2) If the Sun is in the 10th house and moon is in
the 5th house the
native will have a very
(3) If the 4th house is without any planet, the
native will be deprived of
government favours and
(1) Never wear blue or black clothes.
(2) Throwing a copper coin in a river or canal for
43 years will be highly
(3) Abstain from liquor and meat.
in 11th House
(1) If the native is vegetarian he will have three
sons and will himself be
head of the house and
will get benefits from government.
(1) The Moon is in the 5th house and the Sun is
not expected by good
planets, the will
have a short life span.
(1) Abstain from meat and wine.
(2) Keep almonds or radishes near the head of the
bed and offer it in the
temple next day for long
life and children.
in 12th House
(1) If Ketu in the 2nd house the native will earn
wealth after 24 years
and will have good family
(2) If Venus and Mercury are together their then
one will benefit from
business and the native
will always have steady source of income.
Native will suffer from depression, financial loss
from machineries and will be punished by the
If the other evil planet is in the 1st house, the
native will not be able to sleep peacefully at
(1) Native should always have a courtyard in his
(2) One should be religious and truthful.
(3) Keep a Chakki in the house.
(4) Always forgive your enemies.